Soffit Vent System
PRELAUNCH SPECIAL 25% SAVINGS
NOW ONLY $69.99 One Size Fits All Soffits
The Prelaunch starts May 31, 2018, and ends midnight September 14, 2018. The deliveries are scheduled to start on September 24, 2018.
Soffit Vent Features:
- It is an industry first, giving builders and homeowners a safe and effective way to vent a bathroom exhaust fan through a soffit without running the risk of the exhausted air from circulating back into the attic.
- Cuts down on moisture damage and mold growth caused by improperly venting bathroom exhaust fans in the attic.
- Made with 100% THRIVE ®, an eco-friendly material produced by International Paper.
- The vent rests underneath the eave, sitting flush with the gutter line, which will always partially protect it from the elements.
- Soffit Vent is a down-venting system, which, unlike up-venting systems, works with the laws of physics rather than against them. Soffit Vent works with gravity to help bathroom fans discharge moist air, conserve energy, save money, and promote longevity of bathroom exhaust fans. Down-venting also helps prevent condensation in the bath fan’s transition duct by eliminating stack effect.
Soffit Vent Perfect for:
- National home builders seeking an alternative to venting bathroom exhaust fans through the roof or gable wall.
- Retrofitting the existing 136 million homes and 5.6 million commercial buildings in the United States.
- The 50 million do-it-yourself homeowners. Installation only requires small hand tools.