Blast 2 Last Spray

June 22, 2018 5:57 pm

Blast 2 Last  Eco-friendly Mold Killer

Blast 2 Last Mold Killer is Eco-friendly kills mold on contact turning into harmless elements such as carbon, oxygen, and nitrogen. Blast 2 Last is formulated with amino acids found in seed proteins along with natural salts.

Blast 2 Last  has an elevated pH level that immediately breaks down mold and is saturated with several seawater salts. The vegetable proteins in our secret formula absorbs the mold and the process turns it into beneficial chemicals. A vegetable oxygen barrier film is formed on the treated surface. The film provides a waterproof protective layer of the residual salts that remain active in the matrix of the protein film and prevents re-occurrence of mold.

Blast 2 Last Mold Killer is as safe to use as ordinary household cleaning product. Any applicable treatment precautions can be found on the packaging label. Blast 2 Last will kill mold upon contact and prevent mold from regrowing on the treated area(s).  Visible results can be seen immediately and the entire process is completed within 2 – 3 days from the application.

Blast 2 Last targets environmental and health issues that requires the USA to spend over $500 billion on the effects caused by mold in the homes and commercial buildings.

People recognize the growth of mold in their homes, but the problem is they don’t really understand the effects of mold contamination in people and domestic pets. In Level I of contamination they treat it as a simple allergy. The major symptoms and effects may take approximately several months before the symptoms of Level II develop. Level II is an advanced stage  mold exposure and very serious. Level III, the most severe may lead to death.

In studies and research by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) molds can cause nasal stuffiness, throat irritation, coughing or wheezing, eye irritation, or, in some cases, skin irritation.  Immune-compromised people and people with chronic lung illnesses, such as obstructive lung disease, may get serious infections in their lungs when they are exposed to mold.*

In 2004 the Institute of Medicine (IOM) linked indoor exposure to mold with upper respiratory tract symptoms, cough, and wheeze in otherwise healthy people; with asthma symptoms in people with asthma; and with hypersensitivity pneumonitis in individuals susceptible to that immune-mediated condition. The IOM also found limited or suggestive evidence linking indoor mold exposure and respiratory illness in otherwise healthy children.*

In 2009, the World Health Organization issued additional guidance, the WHO Guidelines for Indoor Air Quality: Dampness and Mold.*

Mold will grow in places with a lot of moisture, such as around leaks in roofs, windows, or pipes, or where there has been flooding. Mold grows well on paper products, cardboard, ceiling tiles, and wood products. Mold can also grow in dust, paints, wallpaper, insulation, drywall, carpet, fabric, and upholstery.

*  (CDC)Centers For Disease Control and Prevention

Categorised in: